News for October 2012
Tuesday, 30 October 2012
London Conference 2012 Presented by Centre for London and IPPR. 27 November 8.30am – 5.30pm Southbank Centre, London SE1 This year’s London Conference - a ‘davos for London’ - is where the key challenges for jobs, growth and urban renewal...
Monday, 22 October 2012
We are honoured to have selected the first 7 beneficiaries for grants from our ColdHarbour Communities fund. Local residents were able to apply for up to £5000 and our highest grant allocation was just under £4,500. We are so excited that the first round of grant-making is wel...
Tuesday, 16 October 2012
We are so pleased to announce that we have expanded our Development Team by 4 members over the past few months: 2 Development Officers (myself and Richard Lemmer), a Development and Communications Manager (Amy Hinrichs) and a Development Director (Lucinda Shaw). With the growth of LCF ...
Friday, 05 October 2012
We were delighted to have Dr Rowan Williams, Archbishop of Canterbury, officially launch new initiative, the Lambeth Giving Fund yesterday at Lambeth Palace. Lambeth Giving Fund is a new and simple way to support the work of dedicated and inspiring local charities and community project...
- 11th Day of Christmas - Removing obstacles to young refugees’ & asylum seekers’ education and well-being
- 10th Day of Christmas - Using music to support those experiencing mental health issues
- 9th Day of Christmas - Providing targeted support for those over 50 living with HIV
- 8th Day of Christmas - Eradicating loneliness through friendship and advocacy at Evergreen Care Bexley
- 7th Day of Christmas - Exchanging skills and services at Paxton Green Time Bank
- 6th Day of Christmas - Bringing the joy of reading to children in London
- Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund Grenfell Appeal Final Disbursement
- 5th Day of Christmas - Improving wellbeing and inclusion through art at Artbox
- 4th Day of Christmas - Accepting Failure at Streets of Growth
- 3rd Day of Christmas - 'Being rooted in our local community is crucial'
- 2nd Day of Christmas - 'Mosaic Clubhouse is like a family'
- 1st Day of Christmas - Bringing people together at Sutton Community Farm
- Happy 12 Days of Christmas!
- Reflections on MOPAC's inaugural Victims' Summit
- Meet Tim - our newest Trustee
- Living Wage Week and the importance of tackling low pay
- Celebrating Youth Work Week with Young Futures
- 'Why on earth have you done this?'
- > 2017
- > 2016
- > 2015
- > 2014
- > 2013
- > 2012
- > December
- > November
- > October
- > London Conference 2012: Jobs, growth and urban renewal after the Olympics
- > Coldharbour Communities: First grants awarded
- > New team members
- > Lambeth Giving Fund Launch
- > September
- > August
- > June
- > May
- > April
- > March
- > January
- > 2011