News for March 2012
Thursday, 08 March 2012
We were delighted to welcome Francis Salway, retiring CEO of Land Securities as Chair Elect of The London Community Foundation (LCF) as we launched officially at City Hall with the announcement of a £20 million match challenge for London. “I am delighted to be joining LCF.&...
Thursday, 01 March 2012
£375,000 Bonus for London Charities and Community Groups The race is on to give away £375,000 in match funding to local charities and community groups. From 1 st March, any donation made through Localgiving.com, the national website dedicated to supporting small,...
- 8th Day of Christmas - Eradicating loneliness through friendship and advocacy at Evergreen Care Bexley
- 7th Day of Christmas - Exchanging skills and services at Paxton Green Time Bank
- 6th Day of Christmas - Bringing the joy of reading to children in London
- Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund Grenfell Appeal Final Disbursement
- 5th Day of Christmas - Improving wellbeing and inclusion through art at Artbox
- 4th Day of Christmas - Accepting Failure at Streets of Growth
- 3rd Day of Christmas - 'Being rooted in our local community is crucial'
- 2nd Day of Christmas - 'Mosaic Clubhouse is like a family'
- 1st Day of Christmas - Bringing people together at Sutton Community Farm
- Happy 12 Days of Christmas!
- Reflections on MOPAC's inaugural Victims' Summit
- Meet Tim - our newest Trustee
- Living Wage Week and the importance of tackling low pay
- Celebrating Youth Work Week with Young Futures
- 'Why on earth have you done this?'
- Update on funds allocated: Grenfell Tower
- Red Nose Day grants awarded
- A further £2 million given out to Grenfell Tower survivors