News for May 2012
Wednesday, 16 May 2012
Following the London riots in August last year, we launched a riot response fund to help the individuals and businesses which had been worst affected. The appeal was called ' We Love London ', and together with the help of individuals, businesses and companies from across the city we rais...
Friday, 04 May 2012
Fredericks Foundation and The London Community Foundation have come together to start a new lending ‘Hub’ for London. Loans of up to £5,000 will be available for disadvantaged Londoners who cannot access regular bank loans, to start businesses which will lift them out ...
- 8th Day of Christmas - Eradicating loneliness through friendship and advocacy at Evergreen Care Bexley
- 7th Day of Christmas - Exchanging skills and services at Paxton Green Time Bank
- 6th Day of Christmas - Bringing the joy of reading to children in London
- Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund Grenfell Appeal Final Disbursement
- 5th Day of Christmas - Improving wellbeing and inclusion through art at Artbox
- 4th Day of Christmas - Accepting Failure at Streets of Growth
- 3rd Day of Christmas - 'Being rooted in our local community is crucial'
- 2nd Day of Christmas - 'Mosaic Clubhouse is like a family'
- 1st Day of Christmas - Bringing people together at Sutton Community Farm
- Happy 12 Days of Christmas!
- Reflections on MOPAC's inaugural Victims' Summit
- Meet Tim - our newest Trustee
- Living Wage Week and the importance of tackling low pay
- Celebrating Youth Work Week with Young Futures
- 'Why on earth have you done this?'
- Update on funds allocated: Grenfell Tower
- Red Nose Day grants awarded
- A further £2 million given out to Grenfell Tower survivors