News for September 2012
Friday, 14 September 2012
Good Morning Londoners! We have just a few places left for the Virgin London Marathon 2013. This year, a phenomenal £52.8 million was raised by the charities participating in the marathon, it was entered in to the Guinness World Records book for the highest single charity ...
Friday, 07 September 2012
Great news: we are in the process of relaunching our 500 for London campaign! After the overwhelming response we recieved last year, The London Community Foundation is once more seeking 500 people to give just £500 each to help build a long-term, sustainable fund for ...
- 8th Day of Christmas - Eradicating loneliness through friendship and advocacy at Evergreen Care Bexley
- 7th Day of Christmas - Exchanging skills and services at Paxton Green Time Bank
- 6th Day of Christmas - Bringing the joy of reading to children in London
- Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund Grenfell Appeal Final Disbursement
- 5th Day of Christmas - Improving wellbeing and inclusion through art at Artbox
- 4th Day of Christmas - Accepting Failure at Streets of Growth
- 3rd Day of Christmas - 'Being rooted in our local community is crucial'
- 2nd Day of Christmas - 'Mosaic Clubhouse is like a family'
- 1st Day of Christmas - Bringing people together at Sutton Community Farm
- Happy 12 Days of Christmas!
- Reflections on MOPAC's inaugural Victims' Summit
- Meet Tim - our newest Trustee
- Living Wage Week and the importance of tackling low pay
- Celebrating Youth Work Week with Young Futures
- 'Why on earth have you done this?'
- Update on funds allocated: Grenfell Tower
- Red Nose Day grants awarded
- A further £2 million given out to Grenfell Tower survivors