News for May 2014
Thursday, 08 May 2014
Do you use football to tackle social change in your community? Do you work with young people from challenging backgrounds, including young people not in education employment or training, or with long term unemployed people (i.e. not in work for over 12 months) using football?...
- 8th Day of Christmas - Eradicating loneliness through friendship and advocacy at Evergreen Care Bexley
- 7th Day of Christmas - Exchanging skills and services at Paxton Green Time Bank
- 6th Day of Christmas - Bringing the joy of reading to children in London
- Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund Grenfell Appeal Final Disbursement
- 5th Day of Christmas - Improving wellbeing and inclusion through art at Artbox
- 4th Day of Christmas - Accepting Failure at Streets of Growth
- 3rd Day of Christmas - 'Being rooted in our local community is crucial'
- 2nd Day of Christmas - 'Mosaic Clubhouse is like a family'
- 1st Day of Christmas - Bringing people together at Sutton Community Farm
- Happy 12 Days of Christmas!
- Reflections on MOPAC's inaugural Victims' Summit
- Meet Tim - our newest Trustee
- Living Wage Week and the importance of tackling low pay
- Celebrating Youth Work Week with Young Futures
- 'Why on earth have you done this?'
- Update on funds allocated: Grenfell Tower
- Red Nose Day grants awarded
- A further £2 million given out to Grenfell Tower survivors