News for January 2015
Friday, 30 January 2015
Click here to view our January 2015 Ebulletin! Sign up here to receive our monthly ebulletins via email
Monday, 26 January 2015
Photo: Alex Lentati/London Evening Standard Read here about the launch of our Comic Relief Campaign
Thursday, 22 January 2015
We are pleased to offer suitably priced, convenient and comfortable meeting rooms for hire. The meeting rooms are ideal for meetings, training courses and small workshops at affordable prices. Our offices are easily located 5 minutes from Brixton Underground Station and are avail...
Thursday, 01 January 2015
Our project to help people in the Coldharbour area of Lambeth rebuild their local community has won the runner-up prize in a prestigious national award. Building Communities in Coldharbour (BCC) was a finalist in the DSC Social Change Awards, which celebrate individuals and organisati...
- 8th Day of Christmas - Eradicating loneliness through friendship and advocacy at Evergreen Care Bexley
- 7th Day of Christmas - Exchanging skills and services at Paxton Green Time Bank
- 6th Day of Christmas - Bringing the joy of reading to children in London
- Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund Grenfell Appeal Final Disbursement
- 5th Day of Christmas - Improving wellbeing and inclusion through art at Artbox
- 4th Day of Christmas - Accepting Failure at Streets of Growth
- 3rd Day of Christmas - 'Being rooted in our local community is crucial'
- 2nd Day of Christmas - 'Mosaic Clubhouse is like a family'
- 1st Day of Christmas - Bringing people together at Sutton Community Farm
- Happy 12 Days of Christmas!
- Reflections on MOPAC's inaugural Victims' Summit
- Meet Tim - our newest Trustee
- Living Wage Week and the importance of tackling low pay
- Celebrating Youth Work Week with Young Futures
- 'Why on earth have you done this?'
- Update on funds allocated: Grenfell Tower
- Red Nose Day grants awarded
- A further £2 million given out to Grenfell Tower survivors