News for November 2016
Tuesday, 29 November 2016
We're thrilled to announce that D & D London has joined Food for London, the new Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund campaign tackling food waste and hunger in the capital. Highlighting the disconnect between the prevalent food poverty that exists in London and the tonnes of surplus fo...
- 11th Day of Christmas - Removing obstacles to young refugees’ & asylum seekers’ education and well-being
- 10th Day of Christmas - Using music to support those experiencing mental health issues
- 9th Day of Christmas - Providing targeted support for those over 50 living with HIV
- 8th Day of Christmas - Eradicating loneliness through friendship and advocacy at Evergreen Care Bexley
- 7th Day of Christmas - Exchanging skills and services at Paxton Green Time Bank
- 6th Day of Christmas - Bringing the joy of reading to children in London
- Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund Grenfell Appeal Final Disbursement
- 5th Day of Christmas - Improving wellbeing and inclusion through art at Artbox
- 4th Day of Christmas - Accepting Failure at Streets of Growth
- 3rd Day of Christmas - 'Being rooted in our local community is crucial'
- 2nd Day of Christmas - 'Mosaic Clubhouse is like a family'
- 1st Day of Christmas - Bringing people together at Sutton Community Farm
- Happy 12 Days of Christmas!
- Reflections on MOPAC's inaugural Victims' Summit
- Meet Tim - our newest Trustee
- Living Wage Week and the importance of tackling low pay
- Celebrating Youth Work Week with Young Futures
- 'Why on earth have you done this?'