News for April 2016
Tuesday, 26 April 2016
We are pleased to present this external evaluation conducted in March 2016 by consultant Will Steadman. It reviews the impact of the Lambeth Community Fund 2013-15 in order to inform future grantmaking strategy for 2016 and beyond. Lambeth Community Fund Evaluation Report Ma...
Monday, 04 April 2016
A key purpose of The London Community Foundation is to increase the amount of giving in London for London. But we can only do that with the support of our Catalysts – those who give to our Catalyst Fund, where donations fund our efforts to raise more money for communities throughout...
- 8th Day of Christmas - Eradicating loneliness through friendship and advocacy at Evergreen Care Bexley
- 7th Day of Christmas - Exchanging skills and services at Paxton Green Time Bank
- 6th Day of Christmas - Bringing the joy of reading to children in London
- Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund Grenfell Appeal Final Disbursement
- 5th Day of Christmas - Improving wellbeing and inclusion through art at Artbox
- 4th Day of Christmas - Accepting Failure at Streets of Growth
- 3rd Day of Christmas - 'Being rooted in our local community is crucial'
- 2nd Day of Christmas - 'Mosaic Clubhouse is like a family'
- 1st Day of Christmas - Bringing people together at Sutton Community Farm
- Happy 12 Days of Christmas!
- Reflections on MOPAC's inaugural Victims' Summit
- Meet Tim - our newest Trustee
- Living Wage Week and the importance of tackling low pay
- Celebrating Youth Work Week with Young Futures
- 'Why on earth have you done this?'
- Update on funds allocated: Grenfell Tower
- Red Nose Day grants awarded
- A further £2 million given out to Grenfell Tower survivors