News for September 2016
Tuesday, 27 September 2016
We are delighted to announce the next open round of funding through the Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund will focus on groups and charities who are using creative ways to repurpose surplus food or provide solutions to address hunger and food waste in London. Food for L...
Friday, 23 September 2016
We are pleased to announce Food for London - the new Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund campaign highlighting the disconnect between the prevalent food poverty that exists in London and the tonnes of surplus food that is thrown away or fed to animals. THE CAMPAIGN: FOOD FOR LO...
- 8th Day of Christmas - Eradicating loneliness through friendship and advocacy at Evergreen Care Bexley
- 7th Day of Christmas - Exchanging skills and services at Paxton Green Time Bank
- 6th Day of Christmas - Bringing the joy of reading to children in London
- Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund Grenfell Appeal Final Disbursement
- 5th Day of Christmas - Improving wellbeing and inclusion through art at Artbox
- 4th Day of Christmas - Accepting Failure at Streets of Growth
- 3rd Day of Christmas - 'Being rooted in our local community is crucial'
- 2nd Day of Christmas - 'Mosaic Clubhouse is like a family'
- 1st Day of Christmas - Bringing people together at Sutton Community Farm
- Happy 12 Days of Christmas!
- Reflections on MOPAC's inaugural Victims' Summit
- Meet Tim - our newest Trustee
- Living Wage Week and the importance of tackling low pay
- Celebrating Youth Work Week with Young Futures
- 'Why on earth have you done this?'
- Update on funds allocated: Grenfell Tower
- Red Nose Day grants awarded
- A further £2 million given out to Grenfell Tower survivors