Stronger Together - Lambeth Capacity Building Programme 2017-19
The London Community Foundation (LCF) is pleased to announce that Community Southwark will be delivering a two-year programme of practical support and advice for Lambeth-based voluntary and community organisations as part of LCF’s Lambeth Community Fund, beginning February 2017.
Under the theme, Stronger Together, we aim to strengthen and build the capacity of local organisations, increasing skills and knowledge of staff and volunteers in order to improve service delivery and increase sustainability. We also hope to encourage collaboration between the third, public and private sectors within the borough.
The programme will be provided entirely free of charge and all voluntary and community organisations, including social enterprises, based in Lambeth are eligible to take part. The programme is particularly aimed at small community groups and those which are not yet formally established. This is a unique opportunity to gain expert support and advice to help with fundraising; business planning; marketing; financial management; governance; and leadership.
Details of workshops and events will be listed in the News section of our website as and when they are announced.
To find out more about the programme and to request support please email Graham Collins or Deborah Hayman at email@example.com or call 020 7358 7020.
To find out more about the London Community Foundation or the Lambeth Community Fund please email Donna Yay at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7582 5117.
Published on 13 January 2017
- 11th Day of Christmas - Removing obstacles to young refugees’ & asylum seekers’ education and well-being
- 10th Day of Christmas - Using music to support those experiencing mental health issues
- 9th Day of Christmas - Providing targeted support for those over 50 living with HIV
- 8th Day of Christmas - Eradicating loneliness through friendship and advocacy at Evergreen Care Bexley
- 7th Day of Christmas - Exchanging skills and services at Paxton Green Time Bank
- 6th Day of Christmas - Bringing the joy of reading to children in London
- Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund Grenfell Appeal Final Disbursement
- 5th Day of Christmas - Improving wellbeing and inclusion through art at Artbox
- 4th Day of Christmas - Accepting Failure at Streets of Growth
- 3rd Day of Christmas - 'Being rooted in our local community is crucial'
- 2nd Day of Christmas - 'Mosaic Clubhouse is like a family'
- 1st Day of Christmas - Bringing people together at Sutton Community Farm
- Happy 12 Days of Christmas!
- Reflections on MOPAC's inaugural Victims' Summit
- Meet Tim - our newest Trustee
- Living Wage Week and the importance of tackling low pay
- Celebrating Youth Work Week with Young Futures
- 'Why on earth have you done this?'