Stronger Together - Lambeth Capacity Building Programme 2017-19
The London Community Foundation (LCF) is pleased to announce that Community Southwark will be delivering a two-year programme of practical support and advice for Lambeth-based voluntary and community organisations as part of LCF’s Lambeth Community Fund, beginning February 2017.
Under the theme, Stronger Together, we aim to strengthen and build the capacity of local organisations, increasing skills and knowledge of staff and volunteers in order to improve service delivery and increase sustainability. We also hope to encourage collaboration between the third, public and private sectors within the borough.
The programme will be provided entirely free of charge and all voluntary and community organisations, including social enterprises, based in Lambeth are eligible to take part. The programme is particularly aimed at small community groups and those which are not yet formally established. This is a unique opportunity to gain expert support and advice to help with fundraising; business planning; marketing; financial management; governance; and leadership.
Details of workshops and events will be listed in the News section of our website as and when they are announced.
To find out more about the programme and to request support please email Graham Collins or Deborah Hayman at email@example.com or call 020 7358 7020.
To find out more about the London Community Foundation or the Lambeth Community Fund please email Donna Yay at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7582 5117.
Published on 13 January 2017
- Update on funds allocated: Grenfell Tower
- Red Nose Day grants awarded
- A further £2 million given out to Grenfell Tower survivors
- Artists for Grenfell donations made available to survivors
- Grenfell Tower update
- £1.58 million to Grenfell families from the Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund
- Further emergency payments for Grenfell families
- Over £5 million raised through the Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund
- Grenfell: The Long-Term Response
- Guardian Voluntary Sector comment piece
- Financial support for those directly impacted by Grenfell Tower fire
- Grenfell Tower update
- Artists for Grenfell
- Grenfell Tower Appeal update
- Free capacity building support in Lambeth - latest dates announced
- Emergency Appeal - Grenfell Fire
- Building brighter futures across London
- Looking for community representatives to help make a big difference in London
- Shining a light on food poverty in London
- Comic Relief donates £1 million to the Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund this Red Nose Day