I am writing to let you know that Russell Delew is standing down as our Chief Executive. I would like to thank him for all his hard work and commitment on behalf of The London Community Foundation (LCF), particularly in relation to the fundraising and distribution of funds to survivors and next of kin from the Grenfell Tower fire.
Over the period until the appointment of a new Chief Executive, LCF’s work will be led by the other members of the Senior Management Team and, as Chair of the Board of Trustees, I will also be more actively involved with the team on a non-executive basis.
Each year our work touches the lives of some 100,000 Londoners, and this work will continue unabated.
Francis Salway, Chair of The London Community Foundation
Published on 27 November 2017
- 8th Day of Christmas - Eradicating loneliness through friendship and advocacy at Evergreen Care Bexley
- 7th Day of Christmas - Exchanging skills and services at Paxton Green Time Bank
- 6th Day of Christmas - Bringing the joy of reading to children in London
- Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund Grenfell Appeal Final Disbursement
- 5th Day of Christmas - Improving wellbeing and inclusion through art at Artbox
- 4th Day of Christmas - Accepting Failure at Streets of Growth
- 3rd Day of Christmas - 'Being rooted in our local community is crucial'
- 2nd Day of Christmas - 'Mosaic Clubhouse is like a family'
- 1st Day of Christmas - Bringing people together at Sutton Community Farm
- Happy 12 Days of Christmas!
- Reflections on MOPAC's inaugural Victims' Summit
- Meet Tim - our newest Trustee
- Living Wage Week and the importance of tackling low pay
- Celebrating Youth Work Week with Young Futures
- 'Why on earth have you done this?'
- Update on funds allocated: Grenfell Tower
- Red Nose Day grants awarded
- A further £2 million given out to Grenfell Tower survivors
- > 2017
- > December
- > November
- > 1st Day of Christmas - Bringing people together at Sutton Community Farm
- > Happy 12 Days of Christmas!
- > Reflections on MOPAC's inaugural Victims' Summit
- > Announcement
- > Popcorn!
- > Meet Tim - our newest Trustee
- > Living Wage Week and the importance of tackling low pay
- > Celebrating Youth Work Week with Young Futures
- > October
- > August
- > July
- > June
- > May
- > April
- > March
- > January
- > 2016
- > 2015
- > 2014
- > 2013
- > 2012
- > 2011